Hardscape Services in San Luis Obispo County
Calscape 805 has been providing hardscapes in San Luis Obispo County for over 20 years. We create a product that you will admire for many years to come. The adequately balanced hardscape can add value to your property. In addition, the curb appeal added from a beautiful exterior is among the highest returns on investment regarding the home value. Let our professional team show you our beautiful, custom landscaping work.
At Calscape 805, our professional team will provide all your landscaping desires! The diversity of the work that Calscape 805 is capable of means we will care for all your landscaping needs under one roof. Above all, we continue to ensure each of our clients the highest level of customer service. We have constructed hardscape designs for clients in Nipomo, Orcutt, Oceano, and throughout San Luis Obispo County.
What is hardscape?
Landscapers coined the term hardscape to describe the parts of their design that are not organic (like plants and trees). Hardscape instead refers to the aspects that shape your yard and make it functional. For example, flagstone pathways allow an easy passage through your outdoor landscape. Also, block walls filled with beautiful plants and outdoor fireplaces provide a warm gathering place for family and friends.
Creating a stunning landscape for your front yard or backyard takes more than sampling plants and flowers and a well-kept lawn. The correct hardscape elements like flagstone paths and retaining walls will make your home elegant and safe.
Once you know, the characteristics of hardscape make sense. They include:
• Hardscape is “hard” yet movable parts of the landscape, like gravel, paving, and stones.
• They are inanimate objects.
• Hardscape is solid and durable.
• More examples of hardscape include retaining walls, pavers for pathways or patios, outdoor kitchens, water features, gazebos, decks, and driveways.
• It can be natural, like stone, or manufactured, like an outdoor structure or planter.
• Hardscape materials have various effects on the environment. Pavement, a hardscape, prevents water from soaking into the soil, thus increasing runoff, which can carry contaminants into streams. Porous materials allow water to flow into the ground.
• A shrub is not a hardscape.
Types of Hardscape Installations:
• BBQ Islands/ BBQ Pits
• Fire Pits/Fireplaces
• Planter Beds
• Block Walls
• Retaining Walls
• Brick, Stone, Tile
Contact Calscape 805 For A Free Estimate Today!
Call our Calscape 805 landscape design team at (805) 386-9540 to schedule a free estimate for your hardscape and landscape design project. We pride ourselves on paying attention to detail when creating custom hardscape designs for homeowners throughout San Luis Obispo County, Nipomo, Orcutt, Oceano, Santa Maria, Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande, Lompoc, and down to Santa Barbara.